So the other day I was browsing Feel Unique and dreaming of buying everything, as you do, when I stumbled upon a section on their website called Pick’n’Mix. Basically you can choose five free samples from a selection on their website, pay £3.95 postage and packaging and that’s it, they’re yours! A great way to try out new products without having to buy the full sized version. There is also the added bonus that after you make your order they send you an email with a code giving you the cost of your postage and packaging back to spend on a future purchase! I know you can probably get these samples from the individual retailers but, let’s face it, that means trekking around town to each shop and no one wants to have to do that! There are some great brands to choose from on there at the moment, such as Clarins, NARS and Kiehls, but I’m really excited for when they add even more brands so that there’s more choice. This is what I chose for my first order:
- he-shi Day to Day Gradual Tan – This worked but I prefer my L’Oreal gradual tan lotion.
- Emma Hardie Vit C Intense Daily Serum – VERY thick and took about half an hour to sink into my skin! I say that but to be honest it never did actually sink into my skin, just kind of rubbed off onto my pillow….
- Emma Hardie Protect & Prime – Once again, okay but I’ve definitely used better.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – This smelled AMAZING – if you like lavender you will love this! Worked really well taking my makeup off too.
- Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask – Really nice smell and left my skin sooo soft afterwards.
I know two out of five isn’t a very high success rate but I’m so glad that I got to try out new products and didn’t waste any money! Let me know if you’ve ordered your Pick’n’Mix and what you tried!
Just another little thing to add, when you make an account you can choose a brand for life which gives you 10% off anything you buy from that brand – ever! AND you get 20% off on your birthday AAAAAAND I’ve got a code for 15% off your first order 🙂 use this link , happy shopping!
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18783641/?claim=9m5h7m58eub”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>